Sunday, April 15, 2012

[Trans] 120416 EXO-K's official website update: Chanyeol


[Trans] Hello everyone! I am EXO-K’s happy virus Chanyeol!
We’ve rounded up a week of promotions ever since our debut stage and have already gained so much attention and love, and it makes us feel especially blessed. I really don’t know what we should do to show our gratitude, thank you so much. 
During the 100 days we’ve only met fans through the teasers, but now finally we’ve finally got a chance to meet everyone in person! Not only that, we’ve got to interact with a lot of you through the fanmeet and birthday party, and I’m really glad about that!
Even as I’m writing this message, I really miss and am eager to meet all of you ㅠㅠ
Although there are aspects that we’re still not good in, we’ll continue to work hard and practise to present a better us to all of you!
I will always be a grateful, respectful and humble Chanyeol and I hope everyone would feel really blessed to see it!
Please continue supporting and giving us your love. 
I love all of you! 

Source: EXO-K website
Translations: heecups/heechvl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...