Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[Trans] 120426 Lu Han Updates on EXO-M's Official Site

cr: exo-m
translation by princess.peach @ exoeternity
Please take out with full credits!
Sorry if translations are not 100% accurate, Chinese is my third language and some phrases were difficult to translate directly into English



Hello everyone, I am EXO-M's Lu Han. 
Yesterday was Xiu Min, today it's my turn. 
In order to quickly say hello to you, I started to prepare writing this post very early. ^^
Yesterday we arrived in Lay's hometown Changsha. 
At the airport we say lots of passionate fangirls, [we] were very happy and touched.

Today we have to record <Happy Camp>, anticipating but have a bit of anxiety... T_T
However, [I am] very happy we are able to meet Changsha fans
This time I hope on <Happy Camp> you will be able to see EXO-M's charms, hope you will anticipate us^^
We will work hard, you must watch! Hehe~

I love you♡ [in Korean]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...