Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[Trans] 120503 Tao Birthday Update

cr: EXO-M
translated by princess♔peach @ exoeternity
Please take out with full credits!
Sorry if translations are not 100% accurate. Chinese is my third language and some phrases are difficult to translate into English. 



To: All the fans in the world who love me

Hi~ I am the kungfu panda who can only sing, dance and rap. 
Yesterday was my birthday. [It's] the most memorable birthday out of my 19 years, [the] most important, most special birthday. 
For 18 straight years my family has been with me, this year I have grown up,
During my life's journey I have met my most favorite, cherished 11 EXO members.
I never thought I would come this far, although there is still a long way to go, it's always my belief and determination, and the dreams that I haven't given up on that give me the support, even now. 
Arriving at SM Entertainment, who gave me the opportunity to debut, I have 11 close brothers , I will love them forever!
During yesterday's birthday party I was very happy. It can be said that I have never been this happy. 
Having them (EXO members), having you, I am very lucky. I hope everyone will continue to focus on EXO, I love you guys! I love you (in Korean) !! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...