Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Trans] 120419 Sehun updates EXO-K's official site

Translated by: exo-plosion.tumblr.com
 Helloooooo~~I am EXO-K’s magnae Sehun! Everybody misses me right?… HAHA I miss everyone very very much too!!! @@ It doesn’t work if I’m the only one doing the missing! ㅜㅜ It was really great to meet everyone through our stages! I’ve thought about it, we can enjoy and communicate at the same time! And to those that always come to our pre-recordings, really, thank you so much! And even though i’ve already written this on the back of the MAMA photocard, let’s walk! together! till! the! end! Really, promise, promise, chop, sign, coding! Now you’ve made the promise! Haha Now, please do always give EXO-K a lot of love! ㅎㅎ Lastly, let’s meet during the fansign! Everyone, Buuing Buuing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...