Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Trans] 120418 Kai updates EXO-K's official site

Translated by: exo-plosion.tumblr.com
 Hello everyone, I am EXO-K’s KkamJong, Kai! 
After finishing the recording for The Show and Music Champion, I am back in the dormitory writing this letter to all of you!
Today a lot of fans came and really gave us a lot of support, really thank you!
The screams and fanchants were really loud and I gained a lot of strength from there! You will still like me in the future right?
Today at The Show recording, the distance between us and the fans is really close, so I was able to communicate well.
I was able to take a close look at each and every fan, and I really like how all of you cheered really hard :p
Also, for those of you who are curious about JjangGu (his dog), when I first saw him it reminded me of a cartoon and that’s how the name came about!This is how the name JjangGu came about! He’s a toy poodle, and he’s a male. He’s 4 months younger than MongGu, who is a Malpalryang (a breed of dog). I will upload more pictures in the future!
Being able to be near my fans, I feel really good!To the people that helped us on stage, and to all those that are giving us support, you are in my heart.I am really happy to be on this stage, dancing, and singing. Please give Kai, as well as EXO, more love in the future!
I will always be a humble Kai. Let’s be together forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...