Friday, April 27, 2012

[Trans] 120427 Chen Updates EXO-M Website

cr: cr: exo-m
translation by princess♔peach @ exoeternity
Please take out with full credits!
Sorry if translations are not 100% accurate, Chinese is my third language and some phrases were difficult to translate directly into English



We are one!
Hello everyone~ I am EXO-M's Chen~! ^^
[I am] very happy to be able to write this post!! He he
My life in China is very good~
Food is good, members are also taking good care of me, so I'm very comfortable hahaha
Also, I'm learning a little bit of Chinese when I have the time!! 
Today we received the invitation from SS4 Indonesia to perform, 
and to be able to stand on the same stage with our sunbaes
[I] feel very content inside my heart also very nervous... ㅠ_ㅠ
But [I am] very thankful for sunbae's invitation, we will definitely show our charming stage!!
Super Junior fighting!! EXO fighting!! Hahaha
Fans!! Very thankful to everyones care towards EXO
Although I can't say thanks to each one of you 
I'll use even more interesting stages and good songs to express my thanks to you all ^_^
Please continue to give us support!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...