Sunday, April 29, 2012

[Trans] 120429 Tao Updates EXO-M's Website

cr: EXO-M
translated by princess♔peach @ exoeternity
Please take out with full credits!

Sorry if translations are not 100% accurate, Chinese is my third language and some phrases were difficult to translate directly into English

Hi~ dear fans, hello everyone, I am EXO-M's little kung fu panda Tao! Hehe
Right now I am in Indonesia~ Do you miss me hehe
It's very hot here, but the environment is good. Yesterday we participated in Super Junior sunbae's concert. God, it is great!
Super Junior sunbae's fans are really passionate. Afterwards at night, we went to eat dinner together. 
[Don't feel] tired or exhausted, why? Because of your love for us!
[I am] very touched, thank you for you support, I love you all
In the future 12 of us will definitely meet our loving fans worldwide, so people can see the shining stage  of EXO♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...