Monday, May 7, 2012

[Info] 120507 Kris Updates EXO-M Website

cr: EXO-M 
translated by princess♔peach @ exoeternity
Please take out with full credits. 
Translations may not be 100% accurate as Chinese is my third language and some phrases are difficult to translate into English.

Hello~~ Are you coming to the fansign event? If not, there will be another opportunity ^^
When I'm not there, you guys have to be good~ I will work hard, don't worry<3

Hehe Noona hello~ With you it is not tiring, not even a little bit ^^
What is Xia Yu River? I'll wait until nighttime to go see, I must know your feelings~
Will go see next time, the leader that loves you <3

Really? Hehe, in fact I am still lacking~ I will continue to work hard
Fighting! together. There will definitely be a Chinese fansign til the time comes I will wait for you~<3


Fighting! I must get into Hong Kong University ^^

Will go back very quickly!! Wait for us ^^ 

Dears, thank you!! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...